Thursday 17 June 2010

Where does the road lead?

Where does the road lead?  Hmmm.. I am back on my journey again.  Whilst I know the road leads to Burton-on-Trent it appears there are a few hills to climb first.  Mortgages to sort, a house to sell, a house to buy, a dissertation to write, an ordination to enjoy.  I think I need a holiday!






It is good to know that God journeys with me and that the people at Burton are waiting at the end of this road with expectancy as to how our journey together will continue.  Whilst I am excited by new prospects I am sad to be leaving behind my beloved Gloucestershire.  Whilst I'm still here I am trying to enjoy the area as best I can.




These photos were taken in around Shortwood, near Nailsworth, Glos, where I live.

3 comments:

  1. Jo, I appreciate the journey on which you are engaged. I understand. I wonder if the truth is we are never "arrived" but always on the journey? What would life be like if we understood it as a continual journey with God? May your journey be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B-on-T is a good place, I used to visit it fairly regularly - well at least my folk in the hopsital - and it is a quick drive to some lovely places. EMBA is a great place to be too.

    Congratulations and every blessing (if a bit belated!)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and let me know what your thoughts are. Open to all but please don't be rude!