Friday 20 February 2015

Lent 2015 20th February: Things that make me laught - cats!






Today has been a day of mixed emotions but there was still laughter. The sun was out and so I went into the garden for a short time to play a game with my two cats. Holly is particularly playful and loves to chase a squeaky mouse on a a string that I swing around in circles for her. It's not a real mouse you understand, although I am sure she would enjoy that as well! I have had other cast appear during this game wondering what the squeaking noise was, one even headbutted the back door trying to get in not realising the cat flap had been boarded up. Holly has very bad eye sight, I am surprised she manages to do what she does. Both cats like to turn somersaults in the air whilst running around chasing the 'mouse'. It always makes me laugh watching them having such fun. In case you are wondering this is Buddy in the photo. Yes, Buddy and Holly - that's my humour for you.

Sometimes life seems like you are running around in circles, history of course repeats itself. I hope that today has been a good day for you and that in amongst the racing around you have had chance to pause for a moment and to laugh. If you haven't managed it today why not take some time out tomorrow to have some fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and let me know what your thoughts are. Open to all but please don't be rude!